Ironman Event
A little ironman "play together" event is planned in october and november, so if you're interested read about it here :rolleyes:
Just want to remember some lazy folks here, it's not over yet!
On the 5th of december you have to send in your results, read the thread mentioned in my first post for detailed information, so hurry... ;)

We're currently 4 teams a 3 player.
Trivenefica,Nov 29 2004, 12:43 PM Wrote:Just want to remember some lazy folks here, it's not over yet!
On the 5th of december you have to send in your results, read the thread mentioned in my first post for detailed information, so hurry... ;)

We're currently 4 teams a 3 player.
[right][snapback]61526[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, that's not much remaining time to throw together a team and win a game!

After taking off a few months (or was it more like a few years?), I am once again finding joy in this old game. I'm ready to get back into team IM, tournament or otherwise. On most weekdays, I am available until about 9:00 PM EST (I work nights). Saturday I will probably be home all day. Sleep hours are negotiable. :P

If anyone is interested and can play at these early hours (or not so early, for European lurkers), shoot me a PM.
Nystul,Nov 29 2004, 07:26 PM Wrote:Hrm, that's not much remaining time to throw together a team and win a game!
[right][snapback]61535[/snapback][/right]
Hey it started back in October :unsure:
Maybe Attika is still searching for a team, ask her.
O, if I had time I would so very much be up for putting the weekend into ironmanning my heart out...

I long for a lot of ironman action.
Scientist by Day
Sorceress by Night