MisterHorkalot
Hey guys, im currently building MisterHorkalot,
He's currently a lvl 13 barbarian, witch plans Hork alot, (ItemFinding),
I need to have a good balance between power and MF gear, so if anyone can give me a hand?
So far I haven't decided my weapons yet...

For skills:
20 Find Item
20 Battle Orders
20 WhirlWind (or something else ?)
20 mastery (not decided witch one yet)
1 battle command
1 increased speed
1 natural resistance
1 find potion (preq)
1 bash (preq)
1 leap (preq)
1 leap attack (preq)
1 concentration (preq)
1 increased stamina (preq)
1 stone skin (preq)
1 howl (preq)
1 shout (preq)

this leaves a few skills left, or does anyone else have a other idea ?
MisterHorkalot is planning to do mostly council and cows and just HORK them!
Any recommendation on other skills/weapons/equip ?
He would be very grateful
Hello.

I will try to give you a hand.

For your weapon mastery, I will suggest something you can dual wield, so maybe you can take advantage from extra skill points. (There are so many other good item combinations, runewords, and so on that I am ignoring them for now. Also, I have not really looked at the 1.10 changes much.)

The benefits from increases in levels for find item is minimal at higher levels. But since your character is focusing around this, I guess a little bit is worth it.

Although you might be doing a lot of cows (and councils), what about berserk for physical immunes, or even some creatures high in hit points?

Since you obviously seem to be going after items, keep it light. Some fast run, and perhaps some more points in increased speed.

Best wishes in having fun.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Insofar as killing and horking goes, consider having a couple high-MF weapons on switch (IE Ali Baba, Gull). If you're confident about your horking success rate, these can greatly increase your drops. They can also be used on slivered or otherwise fragile monsters to beef up the initial drop.

Also, you need to think about surviving these runs, and BO won't always do it alone - especially with the damage the cows can do. I'd recommend additional points into shout/iron skin, especially if you're not using a shield. Iron Skin is always on, but has less effect, while Shout has to be cast, but synergizes back and forth with Battle Orders/Battle Command for increased duration. No-defense nellies don't last long in a fight in 1.10, so look to your AC to divert at least some of the enemy's offense away from your health.
2 threads down.

This thread has some advice on mf barbs(including Hork Barbs).
Right...um, Well the "power" concept simply means not using weapons which give mf. Maybe, If you use a sheild, It could have mf, but not your weapon.