One last round of Gmail invites
I have six Gmail invites; first six PMs that include Email addresses to reach my inbox get 'em. As usual, no address = no invite.

On your marks...
Get set...
GO!
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I have 12 invites now; first come, first serve.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
I have 5.
WWBBD?
How long after you get your gmail account do you start getting invites to send out? I've had my account for about a couple of weeks now and have yet to be given any invites.

NoMaD
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
I got a few invites about two weeks after getting my account. But my friend, who got his right after, didn't get any yet. I'm not sure how they decide...
I am giving mine away for free as well. Perhaps I'll give one to myself to test out their spam filter's ability (wouldn't want to give my real e-mail address away, in case it isn't that good). :)
I've put up "Free Invites Here" signs in two heavy-traffic forums and have given away a total of two.
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
I still have 2 left.
WWBBD?
Yrrek,Sep 26 2004, 09:16 PM Wrote:I still have 2 left.
[right][snapback]56503[/snapback][/right]

OOh, OOH, can I have one? PMing you now.
[Image: KenyaSig.png]

[wcip Wrote:Angel,Jul 2 2004, 11:19 AM]
unrealshadow13,Jul 2 2004, 11:02 AM Wrote:I find that a sorceress serves me better when doing MF runs. I have yet to find a useful niche for werewolves... They are a slow killer (imo) and my old werewolf always got owned in pvp.
Does that mean someone else owns your werewolf? How is that possible? He's on *your* account, isn't he?
Down to one, though I sent one away by mistake.

COME AND GET IT!

EDIT: It's GONE!
I've got 4 that are free... Anyone want? Just PM with the e-mail address.
I have six invites. PM me.