Firefox 1.0 Preview Release
You can now download the Preview Release of FireFox 1.0 B). I have not done so myself as of yet because of the fact that not many if any of the .9 extensions work with it if I have not been fooled into believing wrong.

NoMaD
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
I'm using Firefox 1.9 right now...
Which is a completely seperate program. Firefox is the browser-only version of Mozilla, to put it simply. Wholly different than Mozilla.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Can you link us to where we can d/l this?
unrealshadow13,Sep 17 2004, 07:09 PM Wrote:Can you link us to where we can d/l this?
www.google.com ;)

If you're still lost, try here Firefox Homepage.
So when is Firefox 1.0 (non-preview release) supposed to come out? I think I'll wait until then.
The goal is set for Nov. Hopefully we'll make it.

(Yes, that's right, 'we'! Since introducing my first bug into the code, someone has called me a developer!)

And, unless you're not using IE, don't wait for 1.0. Firefox has been better than IE forever and I've been recommending it for general usage since before 0.8 came out.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
About extensions. The Flashplayer extension will work with it.
However I still have to use IE for any Java related sites (Like my Fantasy Football site).
Overall its running goods. I just keep losing my connection on my DSL for a minute or so then its fine, then after 15 mins it loses connection for another minute. Its a endless cycle. I dont know if this related to the Preview release or not. Any thoughts Quark. My DSL provider is Verizon. I thought about playing with my MTU settings.
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/

Contains many of the latest versions of extensions, and also bothers to tell you if it's compataible with your version. I downloaded the extensions I used most, adblock and Tabbrowser Preferences, for 1.0 PR from there. It looks like they took care to quickly update the most popular ones. It seems to work pretty well. The mozilla update site seems not as good as of now.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)