Camera view question:
Been playing the WoW stress test with my Undead Mage. I'm wondering how, if at all possible, I can achieve a first person view, like that in Morrowind, for example. I've searched the Blizzard official forums (what a mess ...) and here as well. I found mention that it's possible, but not how to go about doing it.

Anyone know?
Use your mouse scroll wheel and scroll up/down until you get a first person view.
If you are using a Logitech mouse with their drivers you will need to make sure that your scroll wheel button is set to middle button or else it won't work properly with the 9.791 drivers. I have no idea why the button config on the scroll wheel would matter as to how the scroll wheel works for scrolling, but it does in many games. There are a few other buttons settings that will work to allow the wheel to operate as a wheel, but I don't know all of them. I know that universal scroll as the button action on the wheel button messes up how the scroll works in most games.

Just a little note.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Tal,Sep 7 2004, 07:11 PM Wrote:Use your mouse scroll wheel and scroll up/down until you get a first person view.
You can also press the Insert key a few times. Insert zooms in, End zooms out.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Sep 7 2004, 09:28 PM Wrote:You can also press the Insert key a few times.  Insert zooms in, End zooms out.

-Bolty
For me it is the <Home> key that zooms in, not the <Insert> key.
Bolty,Sep 7 2004, 09:28 PM Wrote:You can also press the Insert key a few times.&nbsp; Insert zooms in, End zooms out.

-Bolty
Thank you, as my mouse doesn't have a wheel :) .
Ruvanal,Sep 7 2004, 09:32 PM Wrote:For me it is the <Home> key that zooms in, not the <Insert> key.
Ah, correct, it's the Home key.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
You should get your mouse a wheel. He won't get much exercise just sitting around in the cage all day!
Is there any way to reverse the camera angle or swivel it? That would be useful for seeing if a mob has stopped chasing or if you wanted to see what your current outfit looked like better.
Thanks,
-MB
-< You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever >-
Hold down the right mouse button and then drag your mouse in the direction you wish the camera to swivel to. You can then press the ctrl key to hold it in place to help with taking a screenshot. Hitting ctrl again releases it.