How Evil Are You?
Are you an Evil Genius?

Although I did not discover the series early enough to have played its first iteration, Dungeon Keeper II still remains one of my favorite games of all-time. However, the fool that is EA eventually terminated Bull Frog studios, along with whatever pieces of Dungeon Keeper III that the team of European developers managed to complete. Then, a few months back, I read a rumour that DK3 may yet still live, and my hopes were once again high. But alas, a rumour is all it seems to be.

Imagine my delight as I came across this rebirth of a genre today while innocently browsing through my list of daily webcomics. Yes! Evil has made a return, and it's prettier than ever!

I've yet to make my way through the training missions, but I already feel myself falling in love with this game.

Go play it. Go play it now!
As soon as I saw "It's good to be bad again," I thought of Dungeon Keeper.

I had so much fun playing that game. I really got into the role of an evil overlord. In fact, I carried on that role into my regular life.

I still have not played the sequel, although I eventually intend to. (It probably will not happen.)

I recall doing DK multiplayer with a friend on dial-up years ago. That was interesting...
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
I'm profoundly evil. This should be fun.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Blocked, no worries.

I did spend some time trying to blow up the bad guy, but no matter how I timed it, the only one to blow up was the good guy. Probably a feature.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete