5 Gmail invites up for grabs. First PM's take'm
Ahem. PM's as in Private messages to me, not PMS which is... Something I am only familiar on the receiving end of someone under that influence. Toodles, anyone who wants them PM me with an email address to send the invite to.

La la la, la la. I'll check back later. Limit one per customer, wave the rights of life per consumption.

Edit: 1 left.

Double Edit: PM's without an email address will be ignored. PM me with an email address for me to send an invite to. He who is nameless needs to read.
I've got 6 up for grabs, but I don't want PMs. Talk to me on the IRC chatroom, and I'll hook you up.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
As per Drasca. First three PM's gets 'em.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
3 ways to get it! PM, IRC, and now one via link: Edit: Gone!

Make sure you edit the form to show your own information of course.

Edit: Although this one was taken, visit the IRC channel. Last time I asked Dozer, no one had jumped on any of his there. I may also be able to give out more in the channel.

Edit 2: Whoever you are, you will probably want to change this, unless you happen to be named "Archon Archon" :blink: :
"Archon Archon has accepted your invitation to Gmail and has chosen the brand new address dchochla(at)gmail(dot)com. Archon's new address has been automatically added to your contact list so you can stay in touch with Gmail.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team
"
Just a heads-up.
nt
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
......also, PM me to get one.
WWBBD?
Archon, that's just a locally stored contact name. It doesn't apply to them! Just how you view them :)

Like a girl calling a guy her shmoopy-poo. Doesn't actually change his real name... just her nickname / callsign to him.
Actually, in this case it stored the name in my contact list with whatever was used to register.