translating jarulfs guide
last night i got the idea to translate jarulfs guide into german
it would be somehow good for younger diablo gamers who are not handy with english
now the question
will i be allowed to do so
i will not change numbers and translate it word by word correct
if it is a problem for jarulf or the guide is already translatet or you only thik i am mad please post so :blink:

-im not handy with english too-
Well you can always translate the required parts by copy&pasting them into a web-based translator as you need them. Although the results may be quite incorrectly, you'll get the point in most cases.

Another thing is that most of the relevant data is stored in numbers and formulas, which don't require any translation.

Anyway...if Jarulf agrees with the translation of his guide...you're talking about translating 167 pages into german from a language you don't know very well. No offense! You said yourself that your english isn't really good and the translation should be done by someone who's skilled in both English and German (or any other language that the guide might be translated into).

Even though your german is good, you'll make mistakes in translating from english, if your english isn't good.
Jarulf gives permission in the guide itself for people to do whatever they want with it, as long as they do not make any profit from it.

So yeah, go ahead and translate all you want if you really think it is needed.

Peace,

Nick
"It requires an unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious."

--Alfred North Whitehead