i cant do diablo hell
after maxing my stats and most of my spells i thought diablo hell will be no problem for me
total false i perished in the catacombs
if there is anyone who can tell me something usefull about the rouge (bow armor) plz advise me
i got:
royal circlet
Lwb ( +104% to damage, 1-10 lightnig damge) very bad i know
Fpm (+1oo% AC, indestcrustible)
obsidian ring of the heavens
obsidian amulet
ring of the zodiac

stats maxd
spells exept of LW, BS and Telep. maxd

plz tell me what to increase( damage +dex or +all or AC) i dont know
i want to search for a bow that got swiftness and + damage is it good or is the something better for me
and which spells to use or no spells to use

i have seen some posts about rouges the last time but i want help for esspecial for my case

thx for helping me when you help me
I don't see anything wrong with your setup. You should be able to play through Hell with this gear without any major problems.

I just finished Hell/Hell with my 0% ResAll (Gotter) Rogue and I haven't even maxed everything...ok it took me a couple of hours and it was a good challenge, but I did it, and you should be able, too.

Maybe your playstile is not suitable for hell difficulty.
Did you already read the standard lecture about Hell games and Rogues at Freshman Diablo and at Realms Beyond?

You could tell us what your major problems were when trying Hell difficulty.
Depending on the playstyle, monster mix, and character setup, catacombs can actually be more dangerous than Hell. Why? Hiddens. If you play a low armor character who relies on keeping enemies at a distance, the stronger breeds of hidden can be a death sentence, since they won't appear until they're almost on you. There are ways to detect hiddens, or you could just play in an area that doesn't have them (like Hell), or you could seek out a higher armor partner to take the punches for you.
hmm i havent read this guide and i cant find it in the lurker lounge
a link would be nice
nice to hear that my stuff isnt so bad as i thought
problems i got with the very much hitpoints and when there are too much of them
i never got problems with archers and blood knight
but with hellspawn which are mostly in strong groups
the dogs with the green garlic balls which were very fast their exist dos uniques one on level6 one on level10 evrytime i play through this levels i hope to dont awake them

sometimes i got the problem to be sorounded by to much of them
and i got too less mana 250 playing with ms
Sounds to me like you wander around in the dungeon too careless thus attracting too many foes on your way through. Try proceeding slowly, attracting only a few enemies at once. So you'll have to deal with only two or three monsters at a time, which makes their high hitpoints irrelevant.
Do you use Spells? StoneCurse can be a very good friend in many situations. You should have enough mana to keep a small group of enemies sc'ed until you have shot them into dust with your bow without any danger.

Succubi aren't a big problem. You can kill them easily by hiding behind the next (safe) corner, luring them one by one into your deadly arrows. If they are too many, again, StoneCurse will help you a lot. Sometimes a wise retreat will gain an advantage as not all enemies you attracted will be able to follow you.

Take a look at the D1 links section of the LL, there you'll find links to the sites I am talking about.
Check out Freshman Diablo, RealmsBeyond and Claudio's Page. They've got plenty of Information about Rogues and also general advices on playing.

Again...advance -slowly-. I assume you aren't familiar with fighting on hell difficulty. So proceed step by step. Don't run into a room if you don't know what may be inside.

Guardian/Golem may also come in handy. Especially on lvl16 where you can seperate the Blood Knights from the Advocates with Guardian.

If you're not usind Manashield, use Healing a lot instead of buying red potions. They're crap ;)
You can heal yourself multiple times with one blue while a red gives you full life only once.

Fireball and Chain Lightning should be your main offensive spells. But don't rely on magic alone. You're no Mage.

For more information about the proper use of Chain Lightning read this article:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/...blo/clmm01.html

Be sure to set your Spell-Hotkeys (F5-F8) with Healing, Stone Curse, FB and CL (this setup should be sufficient most of the time)

Maybe you should give some parts of the DC Ironman guide at RealmsBeyond a read. It covers some tactics that can be vital not only to ironman groups. There's also a section that covers the first two dog bosses.

As I don't exactly know how advanced your knowledge is, I may have written some basics you already knew....but sometimes it's the small and easy things that one tends to forget ;)
Quote:use Healing a lot instead of buying red potions

No disagreement about the relative yield of reds vs. blues, but there is one advantage to healing potions: they're instant, and as such cannot be interrupted. Healing requires that one stop shooting long enough to cast a spell, which may not be practical if you're being swarmed. I'd suggest carrying along a few reds for emergencies, but use the Healing spell whenever possible, as Mystery suggested.
I usually have my belt packed with blues, one or two full rejuvenations and one TP scroll at the end. That'll do the job in most emergency situations.

I wouldn't recommend using blues all the way, too, due to the casting delay of healing.
Freshman Diablo

Claudio's Page

It's usually skills, not gear, that make it tough for a new Rogue in hell diff. Slow down. And I mean WAYslow. One step. Then the next. Then the next. Patience wins the day for you. Speed is your enemy.

Don't hug the inside walls at turns. Take the corners wide.

Use your bow to scout for foes. Activate as few foes as possible.

Retreat! Retreat! Retreat! That's what keeps an archer Rogue alive. So be sure you always have a way to fall back. You can stone curse and kill like a machine, if you have running room, so clear the early areas of each level with great caution. That's your safe zone.

Loose dogs are huge problems, so remember Attika's words of advice: spit always falls south. You don't need to be standing in their messy little puddles while they claw you to pieces.

Quote:the dogs with the green garlic balls which were very fast their exist dos uniques one on level6 one on level10 evrytime i play through this levels i hope to dont awake them

Not sure I'm understanding you perfectly, but it seems that "green garlic balls" refer to what we call a "spit show." This is the way the Boss dog packs attack in Cats and Caves. A Bit about Spit

Spit Shows only travel a certain number of tiles. Your arrows travel much further than the spit. Rogues kill Boss Packs from a distance with ease. A Boss dog pack may occasionally shift and cause you a problem, but apart from that, you ought to be able to take out the entire group, as long at you stay on the safe side of the spit show.

Good luck, danifilth.

Links Galore

And I found my missing piece so here it is ... Charis' Site
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!