Playboy to feature video game characters
Clicky

Explains itself, mostly. Actually an interesting idea, and leads into some somewhat interesting questions (though they're questioned that have been asked a million times before) concerning nudity, video games, age ratings and more.

Oh, and for those of you getting excited -- unfortunately, the amazon, sorceress and assassin from diablo II all missed the cut.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
*voice of a Diablo rogue*

Ya know, the description of red haired, green eyes, and wonderful figure starts to remind one of a certain rogue who used to hang out in Ogden's, though her eyes were gray green and her hair was auburn.

But that Bloodrayne dame looks like such a . . . tramp!

I'll show her where to put this!

*sound of steam coming out of a lovely rogue's ears . . .*
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Isn't this just a re-hash of what they did to Lara Croft (Tomb Raider-protagonist) at the end of the 90s?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Hi,

Not that nude skins have been available for just about every female (hey, and even some male) game characters for years. Or that cartoon (mostly anime) characters aren't available in thousands of KiSS sets -- where you can make them nude if that is to your liking. But, hey, for mainstream, it's a breakthrough. Or, maybe, a breakdown ;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:But, hey, for mainstream, it's a breakthrough.

My brother (he's 29) recently mentioned to me that he thought they should make adult cartoons - animated movies with sex, violence, and adult themes. I was quite amazed that he had no idea that such a huge market for those exact things exists in Japan, and that many imports are available in the US. Just goes to show that what may seem common knowledge to some is completely unheard of to others.

I didn't think of explaining KiSS to him, but I'm sure he has no idea it exists either.
It scares me that you know about KiSS.
My other mount is a Spiderdrake
Hi,

How can I maintain my reputation for omniscience if I don't know about KiSS? ;)

BTW, I do have a subscription to Otaku World. In addition to the artistry (which I admire and envy -- having none of my own), the technical challenges of writing FKiSS routines, generating players, and even converting file formats just intrigues me. KiSS is fun on so many levels and offers a challenge to people of many talents.

Yeah, there is a lot of ecchi. But there is a lot of value, too. Not unlike the other games that bring Lurkers together.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?