More Lightning Fury Questions
I recently lucked out and was able to trade my life away for a Griffon's Eye Diadem. It has increased my javazons throwing power by insane amounts, but it's also left me with a few more questions.

Does the -%lightning resist property apply to every bolt that is released during dispersion? Or is this only for the monster that is hit with the original jav?

Also, just checking: if I wore Ormus's robes, would the +% lightning damage be added together, and then applied to the lightning fury damage?
Quote:Does the -%lightning resist property apply to every bolt that is released during dispersion? Or is this only for the monster that is hit with the original jav?

The -% enemy lightning resist property would apply to all the lightning damage your LF deals, both from the javelin and from the LF bolts.

Quote:Also, just checking: if I wore Ormus's robes, would the +% lightning damage be added together, and then applied to the lightning fury damage?

Yes.
Pardon my ignorance for lightning fury's mechanics.

When an amazon throws out a lightning fury javelin, is only the lightning bolt's damage done to the other monsters (the one not targeted by LF)? Or do other effects carry out to the other monsters (eg. physical damage, elemental damage, or CB/Howl effects)?
dta,Nov 20 2004, 06:19 AM Wrote:Pardon my ignorance for lightning fury's mechanics.

When an amazon throws out a lightning fury javelin, is only the lightning bolt's damage done to the other monsters (the one not targeted by LF)? Or do other effects carry out to the other monsters (eg. physical damage, elemental damage, or CB/Howl effects)?
[right][snapback]60570[/snapback][/right]

Just the first throw has all that stuff
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
So that means, LF only does the lightning bolt damage to the rest of the monsters (apart from the first throw which might pierce thru the monster behind the targeted one, in which case the "pierced" throw also carries all the effects like CB, physical, elemental dmg)
dta,Nov 20 2004, 08:19 PM Wrote:So that means, LF only does the lightning bolt damage to the rest of the monsters (apart from the first throw which might pierce thru the monster behind the targeted one, in which case the "pierced" throw also carries all the effects like CB, physical, elemental dmg)
[right][snapback]60616[/snapback][/right]

yep
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)