City of Heroes
Soon I'll hopefully be able to get City of Heroes after an effort to make my brother interest (so I would not bear the entire financial burden :) ).

I remember a while back, after the open beta quite a few loungers played CoH and am now wondering whether or not loungers still do play the game or all hath forsaken the good ole game of City of Heroes with their damnable WoW beta.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I still play. Lots of my friends have gotten bored, however. I used to have about 8 people I played with regularly, I now have two.

Warlocke used to play with me a LOT, but has vanished off the face of the earth. *guilt trip* You hear me, buddy? A "hi, I'm still alive" would be nice!

I saw Jester twice, and haven't seen him since, I'm curious what happened to him, as I never even got a chance to play with him once. :(

I talked to someone else a few times, I don't remember his name, but I think it had an apostrophe in it. He kept making new characters and giving me blow-by-blows of his combats over /tells. :P

I'm not in the WoW beta, and don't really care, as I am pretty much done with the fantasy genre for at least a few years. I've beat it to death over the last 15 or so years, this is only my second superhero CRPG, and I LOVE superheroes.

LOVE.

And I leave you with an Office Space reference.
Well, I'm pretty sure that both Jester and WarLocke are now in the WoW beta so if you wish to say "Hi" all you must do is jump to the WoW forum in this site.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
LiquidDamage,Aug 22 2004, 08:48 AM Wrote:Warlocke used to play with me a LOT, but has vanished off the face of the earth. *guilt trip*  You hear me, buddy?  A "hi, I'm still alive" would be nice!
I shot you a PM, but the short version of the story is that I most likely won't be around for at least a few months. :(

COH is indeed a fun game, but the missions tended to get a little repetitive. Apparently alot has changed in the recent past though, so maybe that's no longer an issue.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Update #2 is about to hit the test server early next week (where I normally play) and it should contain a lot of stuff that will make missions more interesting.

I've been playing since mid-February (closed beta) and I've still not grown tired of the game itself, some of the people on the official boards however :sigh:.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Aye, Issue 2 does look delicious.

I'm going to get CoH at the start of the next month and hopefully Issue 2 will soon follow.

* TaiDaishar can't wait for the 1st of Sept.