Anyone else get the feeling...
That the fixes broke the server worse than they were already? 4 hours seems an awful long time for fixes that truly fix the situation.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Well, mobs weren't spawning, or were duplicating -- and that's not even what they took it down to fix. Heh. I'd guess there won't be any play time tonight.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I've got the sense something went pretty far south. In the case of a major error, I'd expect a full day out, as they'll want to do internal testing so they won't further damage their pride by putting out nonfunctional code twice in a row. Four hours seems way too fast, especially since they'll want to set up the barbecue for the scapegoats. :)

Oh well, such is life in beta.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I do wonder how they miss such stuff in internal testing though.
The problem is that so many things could have gone wrong....something as simple as the correct files being upload to some truly broken code (in terms of handling the stress that all the beta testers put on the servers).

The only thing we (us?) customers can hope for is that the game will get progressively better until it becomes a stable, fun, somewhat balanced game. (hopefully before launch. How much time is their parent company really going to give Blizzard to push the release back?)

Smithy