Greetings from Florida
Hey all, I dont know how much coverage has been put out, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that a pretty damn big hurricane just came though.

Things are a lot crazier here in Central FL than they have been in the 15 years I've lived down here, I mean we just got power back today after loosing it on Friday and we *still* have gas stations and stores without power as well as streetlights that are not operating or just missing.

I haven't heard anything from Sabra or Kasryen (they're both here in FL as well) but hopefully they'll be showing up soon.

Ah well, just glad to have my AC and computer back, and I just hope that everyone else is doing fine.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:Hey all, I dont know how much coverage has been put out

A lot. Not to minmize the event but unless I'm waching local news it's "...and here is a trailor park devistated by hurricane Charlie". That gets old after the 20th time in one hour.

I hope your home didn't suffer too much damage. I take it that it didn't since you actually have use for power. :)