F3ll0wsh1p of teh R1ng in 1337 speak
Long, but funny.

PolarisUK on Novalogic's forum
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
At this rate, What are we going to have next? :unsure:
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Notoriously/Tragic
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I had an abbreviated version I was thinking of posting, but I wasn't sure if my fellow Lurkers would appreciate it - I guess I should've posted it, eh? ^_^
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I enjoyed it....but I also don't see that everyday online, so that may have something to do with it.
WWBBD?
I agree, tragically funny. I didn't read the whole thing, but I like:

Quote:**The Balrog falls and in a last act of defiance strikes out with its whip, entangling Gandalf
Gandalf: "D'oh"
Due to it's length and subject matter I only linked to it to spare my fellow lurkers the ignominy of actually letting this sully the forum.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
I forget where I originally saw the LOTR in leetspeek, but it was a long time ago.

If you are really looking for a laugh and have access to windows XP, you can get the xp voice program (in control panel I think) to read it. It absolutely cracked me up hearing the computerized voice reading me LOTR. Hmm, actually now that I think about it, I believe what I originally found was LOTR in 2 minutes. I guess it is about the same thing,

Smithy