Kind of amusing...
http://www.asksnoop.com/shizz_frame.php

Slight language warning...
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
I admit I was skeptical, though I must say I'm very amused. It does just the right amount of changing, without overkill. Websites are still readable without any real meanings lost. Plus, well . . . It's just damn funny. :)

Munk
For the sake of completeness:

http://www.webdez.net/alig/

Seems kind of buggy, but the same idea as the Shizzolator.

Smithy
Quote: The Lounge
The general discussion off-topic forum n' #$%&. Anything not related da games covered on da Lurker Lounge belongs here n' #$%&.

Suggestion Box
Any suggestions fo' da forum or site administrators should go here." This is also da place fo' help wit problems yo' ass may be having wit da site, know what I'm sayin'?

The Maggot Lair
Think yo' ass've found a new bug? Want find out 'bout da bugs present in Diablo II? Here yo' ass'll find discussion of gameplay bugs n' #$%&. Note that this ain't a technical support forum n' #$%&.

OOhh... wait no. This belongs in an alternate reality. ;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,Aug 9 2004, 08:04 PM Wrote:OOhh... wait no. This belongs in an alternate reality. ;)
What do you mean?? The main page should be changed immediately so its shizzolated. I am going to start the petition to Admins to see this change occur.

Also, could we simultaneously cut and paste snoops face on ever d2 char? I'm getting rather bored of these 'regular' diablo 2 chars. Its time the lounge got spiced up, or should I say Shizzolated?

:P

-Munk
From the front page:

Quote:Are yo' ass ready be a Lurker?
-TheDragoon
There's a version out there that "Mr. T's" a website with jibba jabber. But find it for yourself, sucka. Use your brain, or feel the pain!
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
This reminds me of an old DOS 3.x filter called JIVE. You'd pipe text documents through it and it would convert certain words/phrases into jive. Dig dat! Yo mama! Anyway, we had lots of fun running company memos through it and then reposting them on bulletin boards and such.
Quote:[F]izzle years has passed since da aftermath of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, 'n a bomb diggity tension now smolders throughout da ravaged world of Azeroth." As da battle-worn races begin rebuild they shattered kingdoms, new threats, both ancient 'n ominous, arise plague da world once again."

[W]izzorld of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in da award-winning Warcraft universe." Players assume da roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, 'n quest across a vast world n' #$%&. Being "Massively Multiplayer," World of Warcraft allows thousands of players interact within da same world." Whether adventuring together or fighting against each other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, 'n compete wit enemies fo' power 'n glory, know what I'm sayin'?

Wizzorld of Warcraft? I ask you, Wizzorld of Warcraft?
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee