Poll: Currently Lurkers are mostly playing on the Alliance side of the beta server. Next major patch, what side should we play on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Horde
85.71%
12 85.71%
Alliance
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Phase 4 Faction
Based on the thread hijack I performed here so callously, I'd like to see if we can come to some decision together on what side to play for the next major patch which is coming up pretty soon, maybe even next week.

Personally I'm enjoying the whole switching back and forth each phase thing - it keeps the game fresh. I can understand some people not wanting to switch back after developing their alliance chars this phase, but we won't be able to keep any of these characters anyway when the beta ends. The beta's going to go for months and months yet - we can always keep our current Alliance chars around for the phase AFTER the next one.

I enjoy gaming with my fellow Lurkers, and I'd like it a lot if we can come to a majority consensus - shall we play Horde again in the next push? Blizzard has stated that the Horde's really going to get cleaned up in terms of areas and quests now. The Barrens has really been reworked already, and likely huge changes are coming to Orgrimmar and the other Horde zones.

If put to a vote, I'd say let's return to the Horde again next patch. Thoughts?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Voting Horde for great justice!
Well, if I'll get into the beta (And that's a very big if as it seems I was unable to perform my magic ;) ) I'll want to try the Horde side first.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
DeeBye,Aug 6 2004, 05:51 PM Wrote:Voting Horde for great justice!
Take off every 'zig'!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Mine was the lone vote for Alliance. If I had higher level Alliance characters, I'd probably be more interested in a switch to Hord, but there is still so much stuff I want to explore as a paladin! I've also now started a baby mage, and there are not that many Hord races one could play with the name of Roquefort.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I likely won't be able to play with any regularlity (i.e., reliably playing with Lurkers) until the open Beta (akin to the D2 Stress Test?), which I have heard about. At least, I've heard people saying there'll be one.

Either way, I'm a huge fan of Tauren (my favorite units and hero in War3, natch), and Tauren are Horde-specific, so it's unlikely you'll ever see me playing as Alliance. Besides, we all know that Shaman are cooler than Paladins :P
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Besides, we all know that Shaman are cooler than Paladins tongue.gif
:blink: This from Artega, one of the biggest Paladin supporters I've ever seen! Shocking!
-TheDragoon
Well, I have a a few beta server characters on Horde side, so I could play with you guys sometimes. On the other hand I'll definately try to continue with my Alliance Rogue on pvp server, trying out new talents and new high level content.

[edit: added which faction my rogue is on - doh]
I'm with you on the alliance side. I'm not ready to give up my hunt for a Horsey or Ram mount just yet...

Although, that's not to say I WON'T be playing the Horde side. An Orc or Troll Hunter sounds might fine to me, yup.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
As I said in the other thread, I've been waiting for the oppurtunity to try out a shaman, and this is a good time to do it!
That's because Tauren can't be Paladins. Shaman are the Horde version of the Paladin, and they sound pretty nifty - a cross between Druid and Warrior :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
With priests finally getting talents and class-only quests (It's about time!), I'm going to keep playing my PvP priestess to try things out. However, when I make my hunter, I'll happily go back and play Horde on the PvE server to hang out with y'all.