Silly WoW thought
Go ahead and delete this if it's an issue.

Shouldn't Tauren females have udders?

Read first sentence again.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Taurens with ... ?

Now I don't mean to milk the issue here, but that would be an udder cud-tastrophe.
:P
The idea here is that since Tauren come from bulls, and bulls are male cows, ......that's where the idea came from.

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
I'm taking away your license to pun! :P
:lol:

EDIT: @Bun-Bun: MAKE IT STOP! My brain can't take much more of this!
It won't work. There's a process for revoking a pun license, but it's undepundable at best.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Minionman,Aug 11 2004, 10:28 AM Wrote:Go ahead and delete this if it's an issue.

Shouldn't Tauren females have udders?

Read first sentence again.
You mean they don't?

[Image: c03.gif]

'Course their udders don't seem to be placed where cows have them....
And all this time I have been wondering what you Beta people were doing day after day, night after night...
Checking out them hawt gals, appearantly :)

:P

no offence, of course

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
NuurAbSaal,Aug 11 2004, 03:58 PM Wrote:And all this time I have been wondering what you Beta people were doing day after day, night after night...
I hear Tal had a hot date with the Scarlet Monastery priestess last night..."dominatrix" indeed. A little Mind Control goes a long way!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Actually, I'm not in the beta, so I have all kinds of free time for pondering the importint issues in life.(sarcasm)

Bolty,Aug 11 2004, 04:59 PM Wrote:
NuurAbSaal,Aug 11 2004, 03:58 PM Wrote:And all this time I have been wondering what you Beta people were doing day after day, night after night...
I hear Tal had a hot date with the Scarlet Monastery priestess last night..."dominatrix" indeed. A little Mind Control goes a long way!

-Bolty
Hehehe - judge for yourself. I had to brighten up the picture a little:

[Image: whitemanesm.gif]
Gotta hand it to Blizzard's artists - if they can make female minotaur-wannabes look sexy, there's no telling what they can really do.

Or it's just my mind being slag from a thirteen-hour workday. Whichever.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
:)
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.