Dwarves can't dance.
Dwarves

God bless the internet.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Heh, didn't Bolty just recently post something similar to this? I can't watch it, though, because it's huge (28MB!?) and I can't play WMVs correctly for some odd reason :(
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Go to the library, download, and enjoy. This thing is WELL worth the time and effort. My g/f, who barely knows ANYTHING about video gaming (let alone WoW), was laughing her rear-end off. Her favorite is the Orc, as well, although she found the female Night Elf attractive. I agreed. :D

And is it just me, or did Blizzard do an AMAZING job on the skeletal physics for the human girl? That shot at her back really impressed me, cinematics-wise. Otherwise, it was almost painful to see how pathetic she danced. :D

Incredibly humrous video. High-volume a must. Hope somebody enjoys it. ;)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Hmm... femaaaaleess....

Greeeeehhhrr! I mean. yea. funny vid. :D :P
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
And orcs sure can dance!

found this vid;

http://ftp.estpak.ee/pub/cool.hot.ee/video...dancevideo2.avi
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
I get more and more amazed at the graphics. The females in that movie were really lovely to look at.

Thanks for the link, I have to show my friends this one!
Not that this one is specifically WoW related, but I thought it was neat:

Tribute to Warcraft

It does require the Divx codec, as does the one Crusader posted. Just an FYI if you can't view it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Arrgh, my validation email got lost in the web and now it won't let me register with my only email account.

There is not even a "didn't recieve an email option".
Little Faith,Aug 3 2004, 05:07 AM Wrote:Arrgh, my validation email got lost in the web and now it won't let me register with my only email account.

There is not even a "didn't recieve an email option".
http://www.bugmenot.com