Alien Swarm
Discovered a TC for Unreal Tournament 2004 in the most recent edition of PC Gamer, and it's amazing! It's like Aliens meets... some kind of top-down, tactical squad-based action game-thing. It's hard to adjust to the playstyle, but it's worth a look. You can find it here, or on the CD from the most recent edition of PC Gamer.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Oh yes! This is probably my favorite mod for UT2004, even though I haven't played it much since release weekend. It's kind of like Infantry meets the Invasion gametype. By far the most professional looking mod I've seen. For this reason, I am highly anticipating Black Cat Games' next project, NightBlade (Looks Diabloish, and Thiefy). For Swarm though, the fun factor died down after I realized how difficult it is, even with a full team that knows what it is doing. It can also get slightly repetitive. Not sure how many of us own Unreal Tournament 2004, but I'd still be interested in a Lurker game of this (Or for that matter, a Lurker game of anything UT2004, mod or no). Definitely worth the download.
By god, why didn't I post of this before?

This mod is quite hard, and very fun, especially on higher difficulty levels. Never got an online campaign game through AO-Observation on Hard, but have managed every other map on it. On Normal, the entire campaign is quite easy, and Easy is, well, for random public games. :D

We should get together for some rounds sometime. And I think that it's great that Alien Swarm, and Night-Blade are getting the attention they deserve. B)

May I also add that Alien Swarm is a finalist in the Voice acting, Best Non-FPS mod, and Best level with original content Phase 3 categories of the Make Something Unreal Contest? :D