critic
this is from your thread for newbies and i got questions about it!!

"3) What's Hellfire?
The only "authorized" expansion to Diablo. "

the only authorized?? are there unauthorized??

"9) To Jarulf: ...
Please don't post messages to Jarulf. The regulars have read Jarulf's Guide cover to cover. "

why im not allowed to ask questions to jarulf
yes i have read his guide and i adore him for his work which really helped me

"10) I read Prima's Guide and...
Don't read Prima's Guide."

why and what is primas guide i never heared about it

year thats why i only cant understand this english vocabulary

"11) Why not?
It contains information that would make you, the newbie, greater than any of us. We cannot allow that to--- Oh, never mind. It contains glaring inaccuracies."

why would it make a newbie greater than you eg.

and now some critic
i think you will delete my acount for it a second time but i dont think that you are nice to newbies

"dont ask questions, we cant allow that, dont read"
sorry but this sounds not nice

ähm and I think it was a little bit unfair to delete my acount for using a normal name cu*thunter no not culthunter you know what i mean
i can understand you a little becouse all of u are englishspeaking
but for me its no problem becouse its not my comon language
its the same i u say in austia fotzenjäger
it would be very strange to us

the last i want to add is that this is the best diablo forum i ever found and that the people are very friendly to my new nickname
i love you all
Hi,

Quote:ähm and I think it was a little bit unfair to delete my acount for using a normal name cu*thunter no not culthunter you know what i mean
i can understand you a little becouse all of u are englishspeaking
but for me its no problem becouse its not my comon language
its the same i u say in austia fotzenjäger
it would be very strange to us

If you think that a mod treated you unfairly, just send him a personal message.
You need to take into consideration that these forums are read by minors, too. We don't want to spoil them by using such vulgar diction, do we?
Don't you give an example why the people here might not like such things yourself? Yes, Fo**enjäger isn't a nice word. So why then would you use this in another language? Just because it's not your mother tongue? That doesn't make sense, I'm afraid.
I don't want to come across impolite, but I'll refer you to the forum rules. You could also append the etiquette.
Just be nice and we'll like you :)

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Quote:"3) What's Hellfire?
The only "authorized" expansion to Diablo. "

the only authorized?? are there unauthorized??

The significance of "authorized" is not to imply there are unauthorized expansions, but to note the expansion was not made by Blizzard.

Quote:why im not allowed to ask questions to jarulf

I explained that in the FAQ so I would not have to answer it again.

Quote:why and what is primas guide i never heared about it

Then it does not matter what it is.

Quote:why would it make a newbie greater than you eg.

That was humor.

Quote:i think you will delete my acount for it a second time but i dont think that you are nice to newbies

ähm and I think it was a little bit unfair to delete my acount for using a normal name cu*thunter no not culthunter you know what i mean

(1) If you have a problem with the moderators, you need to either e-mail us or send us a Private Message.

(2) Whichever moderator deleted your account did so because you put a curse word in it.

Quote:"dont ask questions, we cant allow that, dont read"
sorry but this sounds not nice

What page is that quote from?

As a note, please refrain from resurrecting multiple years-old threads unless doing so is constructive. Conversations that took place last year are not being followed anymore, and posting in the thread is unlikely to restart the conversation.

-Lem