Good Looking Musician with little Talent
There was some discussion in the Susan Boyle thread, that people these days only listen to sexy musicians with no musical talent to speak of. That being the case, I figure that my music should be quite popular. :lol:

But anyways, I have been playing with some new toys recently, and one of them inspired me to pull out the staff paper and jot something down, and this is what came of it. Sorry to say that it is not at all dark, gothic, or violent, but perhaps it will be suitable for the kinder, gentler, pastel world of Diablo 3.

Moody Music Box.mp3

Edit: Here is another song for those who liked the first (or for those who didn't like it, since this one is rather different). A little bit of Nintendo generation sentiment in this:

The Lost Hero
Quote:There was some discussion in the Susan Boyle thread, that people these days only listen to sexy musicians with no musical talent to speak of. That being the case, I figure that my music should be quite popular. :lol:

But anyways, I have been playing with some new toys recently, and one of them inspired me to pull out the staff paper and jot something down, and this is what came of it. Sorry to say that it is not at all dark, gothic, or violent, but perhaps it will be suitable for the kinder, gentler, pastel world of Diablo 3.

Moody Music Box.mp3

Sounds really nice - I mean it. Now if you could just figure out how to do a striptease to it you could be the next Britney but with nice music to boot. The figuring out how to do a striptease to it might be difficult, but I have faith in you.
Quote:Sounds really nice - I mean it. Now if you could just figure out how to do a striptease to it you could be the next Britney but with nice music to boot. The figuring out how to do a striptease to it might be difficult, but I have faith in you.

I understand that it is quite trendy for an urban artist such as myself to collaborate with a pop star. Perhaps Britney could add a triangle part to the song, and give me a lap dance on the video. I think that would be best for all involved.
That is the most soothing thing ever.
Nice; the tune brought up old memories of playing through (the best SNES RPG ever) Earthbound.
Quote:Perhaps Britney could add a triangle part to the song, and give me a lap dance on the video. I think that would be best for all involved.

More cowbells.
Quote:More cowbells.
Less cow.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:That is the most soothing thing ever.

Thanks.

...Did you mean the song, or lap dances from Britney? :whistling:
In response to the title of this thread, I suggest Shanaya Twain is the epitome of the genre. Sings OK, but mostly, she's the best paid lap dancer in Nashville, about ten years ago.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Britney
Quote:triangle part

So you ARE talking about the instrument, right?
:shuriken:

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:In response to the title of this thread, I suggest Shanaya Twain is the epitome of the genre. Sings OK, but mostly, she's the best paid lap dancer in Nashville, about ten years ago.
:nod: A Pussy Cat Doll in blue jeans.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Thanks for the feedback and wit. I've added a second piece to the original post if anyone is interested.
Quote:The Lost Hero
Yes, it brings back happy memories of the kind of song you might hear in "Wild Arms".