+3 to SMastery
Hmm i was playing my Zookeeper necro. Just starting out in normal. Did a few quests, and bought a generic +3 to skele mastery and +2 to rase skele and it also had +1 to teeth. I noticed (after wacking Tons of baddies) i get the wand to 0 of 15 durb. At that time i could only rase 3 skeltons. But i thought that was funny i had 4 before it was broken. I took a trip to town and got it repaired. Then i was able to rase 4 again. I just thought it was funny.
:(
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12
Where's the bug? If you break an item, it doesn't work anymore. So when you broke your wand, you lost the +2 raise skeleton which presumably upped your skeleton count from 3 to 4.
Doh, My mistake, i should have known this. (Sorry lack of sleep)
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12
Heh, because when it breaks, you are not equipping it anymore. I dont blame you, Everyone makes mistakes, Even me :D
MikethemizJR,Oct 31 2004, 08:12 PM Wrote:Heh, because when it breaks, you are not equipping it anymore. I dont blame you, Everyone makes mistakes, Even me  :D
[right][snapback]58714[/snapback][/right]

Like now, when you've added a pointless reply to every thread going, including ones that haven't been touched for 4 months.
You don't know what you're talking about.