D2 English Version
Hi All,

I've d/loaded a foreign version of Diablo II and can't understand a F'ing thing, does anyone know where i can get a patch to convert it to the english language?

Cheers in advance!
I believe Best Buy carries such patches, attractively packaged and reasonably priced.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Yes, I know the English version is hard to understand - all those mana potions replaced with treacle and crumpets, two-socket tophats that only take runes that look particularly smashing, and Cain's "tip-tip cheerio" drives me nuts after about the 100th time I've heard it.
<_<

Have you tried buying the game at a store? Just checking.
I did some looking around and here's what you need to do.

First, uninstall that version, because if you have it installed when you run this patch it'll mess things up.

Now go to this site. You will need to put some information on for them, and it's a rather slow download to your mailbox (could be up to a few days), but the software will arrive after you've placed your order.

Now install the software by running setup.exe and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps.
See you in Town,
-Z
Joined today, made 2 posts with both the same title and content, and they are about how to get a stolen version of the game. You are not off to a good start.
You'd think "The Lurkerlounge" would've gotten a reputation by now of being pure, honest and true.

Spread the word, gentlemen (and ladies)! People must know: This is no sanctuary for the ordinary Internet-gamer!

*slightly drunk*
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
What the F? OMGWTFLOLBBQEUEUEUE. j00 d/l'd a g4me? UR A PIR8!!!1111ONEONEONE@#@#@@@222THREETENSEVENSIX

Why would you download a game that you can get at Best Buy or Circuit City in a package with the original Diablo for $30? Are you really that broke?
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Diablo2 costs £7 at www.play.com . As does Lord of Destruction.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw