Pavel Nedved
I want an autograph of soccer-star Pavel Nedved. Does anyone know to which address I can write to get an autograph from him? :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Hail nobbie,

just tried "pavel nedved autogramm" on google.de (you're from Germany too, aren't you?) and got quite a few hits. But it seems the prices differ considerably. Be aware! While just having a quick look, I saw an autograph for 2 Euro and one offered at 11,50 Euro.

Hope this helps - Google is your friend ;-)

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Thanks, I'll check it out :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Hail nobbie,

just to make it clear: I'm not of the opinion that one has to spend mony for someone's signature. It's just was the quickest method I could think of, sorry, I didn't mean to say "Try the commercial links".

On the other hand, including postage and all, buying one "locally" might be cheaper than getting it from Mr. Nedved himself. Even if you have to buy it...

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
That's ok with me. The Pavel Nedved autographs on eBay come on very nice cards/photos ;)