jedi saber fight
I saw this cool saber fight at Fry's (an electronics store if you don't know) and thought someone had bootlegged episode3. Once I saw the fight scene, I knew it was a knockoff, but its still entertaining.
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
- Dalai Lama
I had that movie sitting on my HD for awhile. It's a pretty good piece of work, as far as amateur video goes. B)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Here are a couple wars videos...not the star wars kid.

http://www.crewoftwo.com and it'sparody http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/twoness. TheForce.net has all kinds of star wars fan videos, some are funny some are serious. Also, in the Duality video, watch for when the spherical robot is scanning the guy, try to decipher what is being said on the sides of the screen, it is quite funny. You will have to pause the video to do it because it scrolls by really fast.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
[RANT]
I dunno, is it me or is anyone else sick of the dual-saber crap that seems to be all the rage since episodes 1 and 2 (otherwise known as steaming-piles of timeline-destroying garbage)?

Its amazing how flashy effects, moderatly good-looking women, and...well what else was there for episodes 1 and 2? You know what they're trying to do? They're trying to take Star Wars away from us, the same way they took Star Trek away from the trekkies. TNG was "ok" but DS9 and Voyager were essentially techno-babble fests.

Damn kids with their rap music and baggy clothes and no respect for the old ways...
[/RANT]
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Funny, I thought DS9 was the best of the ST series.

But yeah, Maul's double-saber was neat, but now it's almost as played out as dual-weilding Drizz't clones...
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
*Watches*

*Feels nostalgic*

*Searches through F: drive for the whole run of Troops*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386