I Hate IE
pakman,Jun 18 2004, 03:18 AM Wrote:There is a download out there called RealAlternative.  This gives you all the RealPlayer codecs with the real player and you can uninstall them at any time.  This is a link to where you can download the codec.
Doh! I never even thought to look for an alternative to RealPlayer. Thanks, I'll give it a go.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
This time you can button it down real tight. Sorry for your pain. I just wish I could have back all the time I've spent waiting for software to load/install.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Munkay,Jun 18 2004, 12:14 PM Wrote:After three days of the computer, its time to abandon the sinking ship.&nbsp; The heralds are calling for a format. Too bad I still can't find my xp cd.&nbsp; <_<

Some days things just don't quite go your way.&nbsp; I appreciate everyones help immensely.

At the end of the day I'm just happy its a computer virus and not a real virus threatening my health.

Cheers,

-Munk
Ouch Munkay,

Sorry to hear that. That would have been the next step for me if I was unable to get the crud off my computer. And I dont have the XP cd, because my computer was built for me by friend who used to work with me and now is somewhere down in Southern Cal learning to be a sheriff deputy. I was not wanting to do that. Now that I am using Firefox and have ZonealarmProSuite, hopefully I will not have anymore problems. I will only use IE if websites wont work on Firebird and for Windows update. Hopefully the reformat will do the trick.
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.