+ To All Attributes
So What The F**k Means " + To All Attributes " ?! Does "All Attributes" Really Means ALL Attributes ?! Ya Know: Skills (?!) and, Stats and, Resists and Dmg, And Chances, and Speed, and Etc ?! Oh Yeah ?! So The Breath Of The Dying Runeword Gives 30 To All Skills Eh ? WoW, I Say, Wo0O0oW :huh:
Why do you Drink and Drive,
when you can Smoke and Fly ?!

Sex, Beers, Rock'n'Roll \m/*\m/

Ever Stop To Think, And Forget To Start Again ?
Take a deep breath and count to ten.

It means to +stats.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
"Attributes" in Diablo II are: strength, dexterity, vitality and energy, so you get the same bonus to all 4.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
One, Two, Three, Four. . . Ten. . . Ahmmmmm ! Now I Feel Better ! Chees, 10X Man ;] So Str, Dex, Vit, Energy Eh ? Well Thats A Pitty. . .

I think Breath of the Dying runeword is bad enough without giving +30 boosts to skills.

But that's just me. :huh:
And you do not ask the cost...
BadBoy, welcome. It is suggested that new members read the FAQ and etiquette before posting here. As any community, the lounge has norms of behavior that are expected. Please don't feel singled out as not everyone is aware of this when they join.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote: I think Breath of the Dying runeword is bad enough without giving +30 boosts to skills.

But that's just me. 

You're right, it is hideously overpowered. But not if you consider the actual rarity of the runes. Even players like me(who have been playing at least an hour a day since day 1) could never really hope to weild a BoTD.

Unfortunately, the runes aren't that uncommon due to the mass duping.

Also, that's not discussing the fact that most of the new runewords/uniques are overpowered.
LavCat,Jun 14 2004, 05:50 PM Wrote:BadBoy, welcome.  It is suggested that new members read the FAQ and etiquette before posting here.  As any community, the lounge has norms of behavior that are expected.
SRY, Man. I'll Read This Usefull Document B) :P Anyway I Haven't Read It Yet. So Don't Blame Me Is There Are Any Ahmmmmm Foreign Stuff Here :P

BadBoyBoogie,Jun 14 2004, 03:30 PM Wrote:SRY, Man. I'll Read This Usefull Document   B)  :P Anyway I Haven't Read It Yet. So Don't Blame Me Is There Are Any Ahmmmmm Foreign Stuff Here  :P
Aside from the fact that LavCat is a woman, I really would read the links she mentioned in her post (which can also be found in my sig). That way, awkward moments won't happen and all of us will be happier for it. :)

Welcome to the Lounge and enjoy your stay. :)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
OK. Sorry For The Trouble Man. I'm Pretty Shure You're Not A Woman. Anyway If You Are Then I'm Just Stupid. Not that I'm Not Anyway. And Sorry LavCat. As I've Just Said I'm Not So Smart Anyways :blink:

Mind not capitalizing everything? It makes it hard to read.