Gnome Mounts
So, they've (Blizzard) released some screenshots for Gnomish mounts.

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/screenshot.asp...eIndex=3&Set=59

So, rather than let the Gnomes ride real ostriches (planestriders), they have them build their own? Gnomes are the crazy builders of the world, so I suppose it's fitting. Since the gnome mounts are looking like they're ready, I wonder how long until they're in-game. That'll give me a reason to get my character up to 39...

Gnome mounts look done, Human and Orc mounts are probably close (or done, who knows)... Just the undead, Elven and Trolls to go, eh? I'd imagine that the Tauren "mount" would be easy to implement; just increase their speed a bit.

One day, we'll be able to ride fancy free on our mounts... Personally, I think the mounts should be available sooner than level 40. Currently, It just seems a bit too high up.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
*cough* Chocobos! *cough*

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Well, I've heard before that Blizzard is a good company not because they come out with anything new, but because they take a genre, combine all the other games made beforehand, and perfect it. (If you could understand that sentence, a cookie for you)

Looks like that's what they're doing for WoW too...

Chocobos all the way!!!

EDIT: Removed a comma - from after the exclamation mark...
Chocobo farms!!! :P
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Bolty,Jun 10 2004, 09:02 PM Wrote:*cough* Chocobos!  *cough*

-Bolty
Haha! You're right!

[Image: chocobo.jpg]