Battle.Net gone wrong.
Hi all.

I have a really bad problem here. Everytime I try to connect on Diablo Lord of Destruction on Battle net, it won't connect to battle net's server.

It says connecting to faster server and then stops and a error message appears sayin. "Cannot to connect to battle net. If you are using a modem please connect to the internet and try again". I am not using a modem but using a DSL connection would this affect it. I was playing last night and the night before but this problem has came. I am also on USEASt gateway.

Is there anything I can do.

Thanks in advance.
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
Sounds like you got hit by Blizzard's anti-bot system. It simply locks you out from B.net temporarily if it detects suspicious behavior. To Blizz, apparently switching characters too fast is very suspicious, as is entering consecutively numbered games frequently. The anti-bot feature hits muling characters alot. I've read that it is an IP ban, and su8ch measurs as reinstalling D2, or using a different CD key won't bypass it(as long as you have a static IP).

Just wait a while, and it goes away. I've heared reports of it lasting upwards of 24 hours, but it will usually let you back on within 30 minutes. I've also read that constantly reattempting to log on causes the timer to reset, so if you keep trying, you'll be stuck for hours. My advice is take a break, watch some TV or get a bite to eat, then try again later.

Don't switch characters quickly, let at least 15 seconds pass before joining a game when muling, and you should be fine.
Well I left it 30 minutes and still won't let me on so I will have to wait a few days probably to get back on.
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
well if you use aol, it wont let you on something about aol i think
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12
If your using a linksys or D-link cable/dsl router make sure you read the faq's about battlenet connections on their respsective sites and install the (possibly) necessary firmware upgrades.