Fallout 2 Hates Me
Never happened before. I was eliminating the Salvatores mobsters in their club on the first floor, a guard in metal missed and accidently hit a prostitute. What happened next is hilarious. She drew her knife, took a whiff of jet and started attacking the runaway Salvatore guard!

FOUR, count them, FOUR prostitutes strutted their stuff and surrounded the guard on the street-corner, whipped out their knives and each attacked him 4 times each. They must each have a fast shot perk, or somehow have 12 AP. Even their pimp helped out. Shot at the guard. Who says pimps are useless? Wham. 10 mm pistol shot right in the guard's face at point blank. Of course, salvatore guard shot the pimp with his Wattz 1000 laser pistol. Not the honeys. Due to a missed shot accidently hitting a prostitute, those girls took down the guard for me. Gang knifed him, all bent over and still one arm on their hips strutting their stuff--all while high on jet and with their b****-knives. Fun fun fun!

I love fallout. Something new always happens.
Drasca,Jun 16 2004, 06:35 PM Wrote:Did you buffout to Pr0n-star? or actually had the stats to do it 'naturally' ;) Drugged out star or not Locke?  B) hehe. So are you having the star hitched up with Miria (and get the cattle farmer's fun reaction) or not WL?
I hadn't actually gotten to New Reno. I was playing through 'nomally', so I had done Klamath and the Den, and was just arriving at Modoc (on the way to Vault City). 'Course, I can't continue now, what with my busted comp and all. <_<

And yeah, she would have needed some Buffout (Endurance 6, it's 9 to be anything other than a fluffer, right?) - Courtney Love of the wastes! :blink:

Hah, I probably would have married Miria, but she would have kicked the bucket pretty fast (had combat set to Rough, and I decided not to reload if NPCs died).
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]