Im creating a piker barb, anyone have tips?
Ok. I decided to create a ww pike barb. Now I know many people think that they are an un-viable build. What I do is max out ww, max out concentrate, obviously bo, and some here and there needed points. I plan to eventually get a Botd war pike (harder then it sounds) or a simmilar runeword nice damage style pike. He will either be wearing shaftstop for the damage reduction or steelcarapace, and dracules gloves. Im thinking goreriders and arreats/haliberds. Im not shuer what the belt will be, but I plan to get a B.K. ring and nats peace. Im not shure what ammy to use. If I am to poor to get the botd I might use ariocs' needle, considering its 50 % deadly strike. This is my first pike ww barb and I have done sword ww'ers before but if you have some pointers for me please tell me. Oh yeah, on his wepon switch he will be holding 2 3 to warcrys swords. Thanks -stolb3rg :)
-edit Fixed the beginning sentences, I was very tired when I wrote that. I forgot to add in I am building up on the mastery and I might not max out concentrate.
Do you think you could rewrite the first few lines? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Thanks.
Are you sure about concentrate? I'd go max mastery, ww, BO and shout (you won't have a shield, so will need the defense, and it also adds to the length of BO).

Good luck getting that Zod, I haven't seen an etheral war pike, let alone a BotD one.
ive seen lots of em...