Shakko
Magefists
Goldwrap
Rhyme
Sandstorm
MandalHeal
+10 FCR Ring
+29 Resi All Amu

She is clvl 82 and I've got 5 skill points left to spend.

Now I'm wondering if I should stick a few points in Inferno to get the 3% Avg fire damage on Meteor, or if I should go with something else (like Energy Shield.. but I hear that it sucks now..)

Any ideas?

edit: forgot some eq
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Hi, I'm not sure that this is an error on your part or not, but it seems like you don't have any points into fire mastery. Seeing as how you are lvl 82, and you have about 60~ skill ponts used, then the fire mastery will do some good.
You could start getting 10 points in Orb, and 1 in CM, so you can take down fire immunes. Or, if you plan to run bosses, then it is worth it to start putting points into inferno.

Btw, a +2 skill armor is much better than Ormus' robes. And 3 of the Tals set including the orb is well worth it for a fire mage.
Actually, I would say that the armor, amulet, and belt are the three best pieces for that type of sorc as she is an mf sorc. A good item setup for her would be something like:

Shako um/ist/ber/facet
Occy ist/facet
Tals Amulet
Tals Armor um/facet
Tals Belt
Lidless um
soj/ravenfrost(gets the cannot be frozen if ber is not an option)
soj/any ring with resists or something that she needs
Chance Guards
War Travs/Scarabstorm

Skillwise, I would not suggest using orb. I find that it isnt powerful enough, but that is just me. A suggest fire build would be:
20 firebolt
20 fireball
20 meteor
20 fire mastery
3~5 warmth (depends on how many plus skills actually)
frozen armor of choice
teleport
all pre-reqs.

For stat point distribution:
Str: enough to wear the items that you plan to wear
Dex: either enough for items or max block (both are arguably better/worse in their own ways)
Vit: Rest of the stat points
Nrgy: Hardly any if none. With proper items, you shouldnt need many points into it.
Ultimate_Power,Jun 5 2004, 01:17 AM Wrote:Hi, I'm not sure that this is an error on your part or not, but it seems like you don't have any points into fire mastery.  Seeing as how you are lvl 82, and you have about 60~ skill ponts used, then the fire mastery will do some good.
Just a typing error, Fire Mastery is maxed too :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Samka,Jun 5 2004, 03:11 AM Wrote:Or, if you plan to run bosses, then it is worth it to start putting points into inferno
Only really harassing Mephisto at the minute, and as I dont kill anything on the way to him or even harass the council I w3as pondering inferno just to increase my meph killing speed for when I put on ALL my MF gear and lose a couple of +Skills

hmm, its a chin stroker
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe