What Druid Style ?
I have been playing as druids for only a short time and no matter what i try i cannot figure out a build that is powerful enough to get me through hell difficulty. Please can anyone help me ? :unsure:
I have a clvl 88 Fire Druid that can handle most of Hell alone. I have seen Wind Druids in action that are much more powerful than mine, and they too still will have difficulty with some monster types. The same goes for WereWolf and WereBear builds.

Perhaps you could be more specific about your problem?
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

basically there are two types of druids that i notice of the second, elementlist and were-druid
i suggest
for elementalist
20 hurrcane
20 tornado
20 armmageddon
1-10 fro cyclone armor for pre and incase of you diein so fast bc of elemental attacks
10-20 oak sage for health
1-3 carrion vine
grizzly 1-10 for distraction

and for were druid

1-5 for wearwolf
20 lycanthrophy
20 fury
10-20 for oak sage
5-20 for cyclone armor same reson as above
(because you will come more in contact with the enemy with this buld

_funky out!

sorry edit: i ment ones that where most sucessful***************
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12
Hello!

Well, the most powerful druids are undoubledly the wind druids these days. You pump cyclone, tornado, hurricane, twister and OAK, and have a swell PVM (and PVP build) having two elements, a humongous elemental absorb, and a ton of life.

If you can, get a weapon to your merc that casts amp or decrep, and then nothing can ever possibly stop you. (Ok, maybe an enigma marrowmancer :P)
woops forgot to say that mine is a starter type to get a feel its ok but not the best 2 types
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12