Ok, I have no idea why this happens, but there are alot of times when my avatar image just comes up as a blank box with the red-Xed out page icon inside of it. The funny thing is that when I open up the page the image is hosted on (a free geocities page) the image appears on the lounge when I hit "show picture"

This some problem with geocities? Any idea where I could find some halfway decent image hosting?
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Urza-DSF,Jun 4 2004, 12: Wrote:This some problem with geocities?  Any idea where I could find some halfway decent image hosting?
Geocities doesn't allow hotlinking. The reason why it shows up after you actually go to the page is probably because it's now in your browser cache. If you clear your cache, it will probably be X'ed out again.

I use www.iownjoo.com (thanks to Kartoffelsalat!). I've heard Imageshack is also good, but I don't have a link handy.
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Very cool, signed up for iownjoo and was done in seconds ^_^

Thanks again!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"