Woo-hoo
Everyone over at the Battle.net forums (scum bucket if you ask me) is in an uproar over this thread. There is an announcement by the infamous GFrazier about Diablo II. [rant]Reading further down will make you glad you aren't a part of anything to do with that site and its flaming and complaining, etc. [/rant] :D

EDIT: Just to make it clear, the topic title invokes sarcasm. ;)
DroopingCactus
Quote:Adeyke and people like him get tons of questions exactly like this one by people who're apparently too stupid to play without Maphack, too stupid to read the Help file that comes with the program, too stupid to turn off the socket protection when they're using Maphack, and too stupid to realize that they're stepping before the firing squad when asking questions like that in forums like this.
-AK404
They always have things planned for Diablo 2. Whether those things are ever actually implemented or not is a whole other topic.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Might be especially hard seeing as so many of the original developers are now gone...
Well a ladder reset wouldn't require any coding. SQL scripts (I don't think Blizzard developed their own DB engine) can be written/tested during development phase. But somehow I don't think that's it.

Maybe they'll just correct all the errors on Arreat Summit.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Quote:Maybe they'll just correct all the errors on Arreat Summit.

It might be easier to program a new game that matches the AS information than to find and fix all the errors there :P.
Nonchalant Tarantula
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
God, how about a disclaimer, DroopingCactus?

Warning! Do not read thread if easily annoyed by stupid people and their moronic flame wars! or something to that effect?

I saw 1 comment I could identify with:
I'm suing you for the past 15 minutes of my life back.
:P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Not prominent enough.

Warning! Do not read thread if easily annoyed by stupid people and their moronic flame wars!

Much better.