Which Assassin?
Perhaps some expert D2 players in this forum can recommend which kind of assassin to use. I am kind of new to the D2 Assassin and I want to make a powerful one so I can play with my clan.

At first I opted for a Burst of Speed - Envenom assassin, but my clan people said that I should go for a Traps - Shadow Master assassin. All the on-line guides I see all recommend me to use the Traps - Shadow Master assassin

My two mates, however they say they use Phoenix Strike - Dragon Tail assassins. They say the build is very effective at killing bosses but will have difficulty facing mobs.

I can't decide, so I hope you guys can fill in this thread with your ideas and choices. :(

Gnem Eehc is actually Gnem Eehc.
*BUMP*

Anyone there? Please tell me, with all the new patches and rune words and whatever, I really don't know.
Gnem Eehc is actually Gnem Eehc.
I have a trapassin that is a lot of fun to play. You've probably read to use lightning traps. Trapassins play like casters wit non spammable spells. They are good against just about anything, and because traps can shoot far and shadow masters make good damage absorbers trapassins are safe characters to play. Get some +skills and lay the traps far ahead of where you are. Lightning and death sentries will probably be the main traps for groups, and lightning and charged bolt sentries seem to work well against bosses.

I haven't played martial arts assasins so I don't know what they are like. Blade fury assasins also seem to be powerful, but I haven't played one of those either.

Hope this helps.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)