It's a Girl!
Leslie Laura was born this fine Saturday afternoon at 4:30pm, to the absolute delight of her big sister, Erin (who said that a baby brother would have been okay too... I guess... sorta...).

Everyone doing fine except for Dad, who has no voice after spending hours on the cellphone today.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Let me be the first to offer my congratulations. Since it is appearing more and more likely I will never enjoy the experience, I can only imagine the overwhelming joy, and petrifying fear, you must be feeling. My best wishes that all 3 of your ladies bring you all the joy one person can handle.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
negligible testosterone
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Laura is a fine middle name for a Nico Jr. :D Congrats!
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Chaerophon,May 23 2004, 04:57 AM Wrote:negligible testosterone
No *cough cough*
Hi,

Another LL :) Clever of you to name her after your favorite hang out :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Congratulations Nico, may her screaming and shouting won't wake you up TOO much during the night :).
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Congratulations to your family! :)
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
I don't understand the feeling of being a father yet, but congratulation!
I can imagine it's a mix of awe and sheer terror of what's to come coupled with some curiosity and slightly seasoned with a feeling of accomplishment.

But what do I know? :)

Congratulations, Nico! May she break many hearts in the years to come.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Congrats!

Enjoy the bathroom use now while you can. ;)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
My best to you and yours. :)
for your stress batting the boys off from your daughters when they grow up!
Poor girl... I can just imagine the rebuke from her father the first time she doesn't use proper grammar (or doesn't take the time to proofread her thoughts :P ).

Congrats. I look forward to enjoying the same joys (many, many, many years from now, of course).

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Yay for you!

but mark my words -> watch that helm of yours!!

:D

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Congrats! I must say that having two children under 4 is at least three times as much...

... Fun! Yeah, that's it. I can only imagine what three under 5 would be like.

But, they really are so much fun. This morning they woke me up to play their game of run around the house acting all crazy. I don't get it, but they do and I play along.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

May you enjoy being surrounded by women as much as I enjoy being surrounded by men. :D
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake