required reduce 60% in tal lasha amor
off,whhat is' required reduce ',i means what is official meanings of ' required reduce ',

i only know it can reduce the str and dex,maybe reduce more?

2 what the fumala about Slows Target By %?
I am from china,I love you!
Hail,

I honestly must say that I don't have the foggiest idea what you mean - same goes, by the way, for your "1.10 Pindle..."-titled question. Maybe you could clarify a bit?
Also, in my opinion, it might have been a better idea to put all of your questions in just one thread.

Take care,
Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
I think he means Requirements -60%
the STR bonus of the armor goes down with 60%
Hi IKKE,

I also think that he means 'requirements -60%'.
But requirements certainly aren't boni:
Quote:the STR bonus of the armor goes down with 60%
Post Settings

Requirements rather are the stats that you need to wear an item. They can consist of one ore more of your attributes(strength, vitality, dexterity, energy[magic in DI]), and can have varying values, for example a normal Quilted Armor needs 12 Strength to be carried, a Leather Armor 15.
Some items have tougher requirements than others, for example a elite Giant Thresher requires at least 188 strength and 140 Dexterity. Now, if it had 'requirements -xx%', its requirements would both be decreased by xx%. If xx was for example 60, the Giant Thresher would now require 75,2 (which I believe gets rounded down to 75) strength and 56 dexterity. Not that such a suffix exists, though. The highest mod on non-unique or -set items would be 'of Simplicity' with requirements - 30%. Together with 'of Ease' on a rare they would result in requirements -50%.

Hope this helped :)

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
From the rules:
Quote:The forum is not the chatroom.
. That means we expect you to take more time with your post here than you would when typing into a chatroom. If you don't have time to proofread your own post, I don't think that other people will feel motivated to take the time to decipher it.

These standards may be stricter than on other forums you visit. But, users here are expected to take the time to write in complete sentences, and use capitol letters. If you don't know how a word like "formula" is spelled, you may find that a site like this one is helpful.

Also,
Quote:Prevent duplicate postings.
In other words, before you go and post about a topic, make sure that the topic hasn't already been discussed within the last few days' worth of postings. The Lounge forum also has a search engine if you're asking a rather rare or esoteric question. That's what the archives are for in the technical or strategy forums - to allow for searches for old material. After you've looked around and could not find anything related to your question/topic, fire away!

You have a lot of questions. Take the time to look around and see if you can find the answer before posting. If, after searching, you still have a lot of questions, take the time to combine them into one post.

Thanks.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
narrow turns
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
I'd just like to mention that the poster is chinese IIRC, I've seen him/her post similiar questions at the AB.

I'm not sure that he/she is even at the point that a dictionary could help. Well I guess a good chinese to english dictionary would help alot :)

EDIT: Left a word out.
Quote:If xx was for example 60, the Giant Thresher would now require 75,2 (which I believe gets rounded down to 75) strength and 56 dexterity.

Rounded up to 76, actually.

Quote:The highest mod on non-unique or -set items would be 'of Simplicity' with requirements - 30%. Together with 'of Ease' on a rare they would result in requirements -50%.

Ease and Simplicity are in the same affix group. You can't have both on the same item.
As usual - you are right. I doubted the rounding down, but hadn't remembered the issue with the same affix group. Thanks for the correction!

Greetings, Fragbait

- Bruce Lee

new termination

--Pete
Well, a dictionary should at least have the correct spelling of "formula" in it, and regardless of one's native language all it takes is time to check the spelling of "Tal Rasha".

Thanks for the information, though. :)

edit- you guessed it- forgot not to sign. :(

--Pete
Baajikiil,May 19 2004, 02:33 PM Wrote:I'd just like to mention that the poster is chinese IIRC, I've seen him/her post similiar questions at the AB.

I'm not sure that he/she is even at the point that a dictionary could help.  Well I guess a good chinese to english dictionary would help alot :)

EDIT: Left a word
I am so sorry to everybody
yes,I am chinese , nice to meet Baajikiil and adeyke here

thank Griselda.the Web e-dicitionary at net can input chinese,but can't translate.......

there are the similiar e-dicitionary at chinese net ,I have learn it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Requirements rather are the stats that you need to wear an item. They can consist of one ore more of your attributes(strength, vitality, dexterity, energy[magic in DI]), >Fragbait

thank Fragbait,it is D2 official meanings?
the datas about Requirements in d2data.net,there are 5 kinds,

1 strength

2 life

3 dexterity

4 energy

5 mana and life

if a euuipment (any types) has 'requirements -xx%'.why only decreased 1 and 3? why 2/4/5 is no belong to' requirements -xx%'

if enough strength and enough dexterity,it is ok to all equipments?
so 2 life,4 energy,5 mana and life ,is not stats to requirements -xx%'?

my question is: what is D2 official meanings about Requirements!
Quote:if a euuipment (any types) has 'requirements -xx%'.why only decreased 1 and 3? why 2/4/5 is no belong to' requirements -xx%'

The only requirements are strength, dexterity, and level. Anything else is effectively 0 requirement, and 0 multiplied by any number is 0 (although I guess that can be debated).
thank you very much !
brianc84,May 20 2004, 12:42 AM Wrote:The only requirements are strength, dexterity, and level.
Just wanted to add that "requirements reduced by xx%" never, ever changes the LEVEL required to use an item. I hoped that when I first saw the mod on an item, but it only affects the strength and dexterity requirements.

Sailboat
I has a ideas:but I can not mod it

Tyrael's Might is "requirements reduced by 100%',84level needed,

Who mod a 84level sor.(nec....),but 1 life, 0 mana,and if sor can wear Tyrael's Might ........
The only requirement on Tyreal's Might is the level. Any character can use Tyreal's Might.
so my qustion is over

thank all master !