1.10pindle cannot drop three equipments,right?
i want know SP and BN wether it is the same result
I am from china,I love you!
In neither SP nor closed realms can Pindleskin drop Azurewrath, Tyrael's Might, or Arachnid Mesh.

There are some other items he can't drop, though, such as the Annihilus, the Cow King set and some of the best small charms.
Quote: Azurewrath, Tyrael's Might, or Arachnid Mesh.

I don't know, but I'd guess that the question was:
"Can Pindleskin drop 3 items at once in 1.10? or not?"

I don't know the answer, but hopefully with a translation of the question someone else might be able to find the right answer.

-Bob
Bob,May 19 2004, 06:00 PM Wrote:I don't know, but I'd guess that the question was:
"Can Pindleskin drop 3 items at once in 1.10? or not?"

I don't know the answer, but hopefully with a translation of the question someone else might be able to find the right answer.
I would translate the question as: "Pindleskin cannot drop 3 unique items in the game, right?"

Adeyke (once again) provided a nice answer. Pindleskin can't drop Azurewrath, Tyrael's Might, or Arachnid Mesh at any time in 1.10. His TC/whatever-you-want-to-call-it was lowered from 1.09 to 1.10.
DroopingCactus
Quote:Adeyke and people like him get tons of questions exactly like this one by people who're apparently too stupid to play without Maphack, too stupid to read the Help file that comes with the program, too stupid to turn off the socket protection when they're using Maphack, and too stupid to realize that they're stepping before the firing squad when asking questions like that in forums like this.
-AK404
that now confuses ME further, and I had no interest in the topic at hand in the first place. Thanks so much </sarcasm>

-Bob
So who can drop these (I'm guessing TC95?) items? Nihlathak and Baal?
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
The source
The TC is irrelevant. Pindleskin can drop TC87, which is the highest.

The thing those three uniques have in common is unique qlvl 87. Only mlvl 87+ monsters can drop the items. That includes Nihlathak, Baal, champions/minions/uniques in level 85 areas, and minions/uniques in level 84 areas. Pindleskin, at mlvl 86, is not included.
adeyke,May 19 2004, 04:59 PM Wrote:In neither SP nor closed realms can Pindleskin drop Azurewrath, Tyrael's Might, or Arachnid Mesh.

There are some other items he can't drop, though, such as the Annihilus, the Cow King set and some of the best small charms.
thank adeyke

i ask about pindle again bscause i find the newest 3 rune-words appear suddenlyCthe BN can not change 1.10 patch,right?
There are a lot of things Blizzard can change, but I don't think they'd do anything to make running Pindleskin even more attractive than it already is.
lilianjie8836, would you mind slowing down a bit when you write responses, and use things like capitalization and proper spelling and such? It really goes a long way to making your posts legible and comprehendable. Thanks.
thank you

I will try my best !