Seeking New friends
Hello....

I am a new person to the lurker lounge and Diablo 2 LOD and i would like to find some new friends to play with

My Account name on USWEST is

*Rojo-Caliente if anyone would like to play with me at anytime please whisper me
USWEST ----Rojo-Caliente >>ladder<<
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
I added you to my friendslist. My account is unrealshadow
I rarely get a chance to play these days. However, my account on West is Scrape.

Esta Caliente...
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
I play HC ladder. You?
No....i dont play Hardcore im too much of a wuss lol
but i know its alot of fun cause alot of my friends play hardcore
( Note: I forgot to put in my first post that I am on Ladder)
USWEST ----Rojo-Caliente >>ladder<<
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
<steps in and waves>
Hi J-E. I just noticed your thread and thought I would return the favor. Greetings and welcome. I will look for you the next time I'm out beasty-baiting. :D
". . . and there never grew up in any of the continents of the globe nor upon any planet or satellite or star, nor upon the asteroids, nor in any part of ethereal space, nor in the midst of density, nor under the fluid wet of the sea, nor in that condition which precedes the birth of babes, nor at any time during the changes of life, nor in that condition that follows what we term death, nor in any stretch of abeyance or action afterward of vitality, nor in any process of formation or reformation anywhere, a being whose instinct hated the truth."
-- Walt Whitmam