Can Meph Drop Eldritch?
I have been wondering whether Meph can drop items as good as eldritch with good mf gear. Is there any item that Meph can't drop?
If, by "eldritch," you mean "Eschuta's Temper," yes, he can drop it. There are quite a lot of items he can't drop.
Quote:with good mf gear

Magic find has no affect whatsoever on what items a monster can drop. It does, however, increase the chances of certain items dropping. So a monster will not be able to drop any different items at 0% MF as 100000000000% MF.
I'm just imagining the surprise I would get if I killed Mephisto and Eldritch suddenly dropped on the ground and started hitting back.
Come to think of it, that'd be a pretty good MF run.

I think you've had your question answered, but just to be clear, Mephisto is mlvl 87 and can drop up to TC78; Eldritch is mlvl 84 and can drop up to TC84.
This means Eldritch can drop some items that Meph can't (TC 81 and 84 items like Tal's Armour, Leviathan) - and also that Meph can drop some items that Eldritch can't (level 85, 86 and 87 items like Azurewrath, Arkaine's Valor).

There isn't a simple X > Y > Z order when it comes to drops, it is effectively two-dimensional. Bit complicated, but more interesting, I reckon.
"Thank you. We always have a shortage of unfounded opinions, so this will really help us. " - adeyke
I do believe he means Eschuta's Temper, an Eldritch Orb. Similar to calling the Harlequin Crest a Shako.
Hi Obi,

Actually it's more like just calling it 'Shak' or 'Sha', don't you think? B)

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Is there an up-to-date 1.10 Drop calculator around anywhere?
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
There's a mostly-accurate one included in ATMA.
This website seems to have been down for a long time, now - is there some other place I can get ATMA?
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
The link's working fine for me. I don't know why it's not working for you.
You might have it cached, Adeyke. Try refreshing the page again, because I haven't been able to access the page for a while.