Whats a good MF sorc build?
I need to know what skills and equipment and such I need to get my hands on all those wonderful neat items.
When you complete the Tal Rasha set it gives you 65% better MF... The belt has 10-15% already...

As for rings, dual Nagelrings maybe? (15-30% MF) Wisp Projector has 10-20%, though...
War Traveler boots has 30-50%, Chance Guards gloves has 25-40%...

Is it possible for crafted items to get MF? If so, you can craft a shield...

Or you can just refer to this: MF Guide

Edit: I'm not an exceptionally good MF'er btw... So this is just a start...
Edit2: Added nobbie's guide...
Topazed Shako and Topazed Skulders are the way to go. Once you get your hands on these babies, you'll have a cool +3 all skills, and more than 175 magic find, from your helm and armor alone!

Keep a gull dagger or an ali baba (preferebly with an Ist rune in it) on your swap. When your about to kill the guy your running, swap over.

Milagbra's Orb (a Kite Shield with 20 MF) is also a nifty thing to keep on swap. Have your Occulus/Eldritch and Lidless/SS on one side to help you ownz meph, then switch over to your Gull and Orb for the last hit, bringing your MF up by 120%.

MF charms are also nice. If you are playing Ladder, try and get your hands on a Gheed's Fortune. There are a lot of mf small charms out there as well, ranging from 3%-7%.

My MF gear looks like this:

Topazed Shako (75 mf)
Topazed Skulders (roughly 110 mf)
Gull and Orb on Swap
A bunch of MF small charms
This is all pretty juicy! What is some good advice for building an MF Necro? (he's a purebone, BTW)
Skills for MF-Sorc:

Frozen Orb = 20
Cold Mastery = 20
Ice Bolt = 20
Warmth = 5
Shiver Armor = 5
Energy Shield = 5
Static = 1+

Equipment for MF-Sorc:

Helm: Shako (Ist/PT)
Armour: Skullders (Ist/PT), Tals Armour (Ist)
Weapon: Alibaba (Ist, Ist), Oculus (Ist)
Shield: Lidless, Rhyme (rune word)
Boots: War Travelers
Gloves: Chance Guards
Amulet: Tals Amu (3 set items from tal sett = 65% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items)
Belt: Tals Belt (3 set items from tal sett = 65% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items)
Rings: 2x Nagel Ring, 2x Soj

To look up the items on this list. Click HERE
Death smiles to us all, all a man can do is smile back...