Hey Griselda
Hey Griselda ..!!

i just wanted to say this site is amazing and your doing a good job maintaining it !!
i would also like to know if your still playing Diablo 2 LOD and if you are would you like to play sometime ?

just a fan who wants to know more :)
USWEST ----Rojo-Caliente >>ladder<<
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
Right now I'm playing a lot more WoW than D2, but thanks for the invite. :)

In the future, if you want to talk to just one person, send them a private message. That way, we don't clutter up the forum with messages for just one person.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Actually, Bolty is the one maintaining it, as he created it. Griselda, however, moderates the forums. (Unless she does something else, also)

/edit: Didn't see Griselda's post. Removed unimportant part.
Ok thanks
I will make sure I do that....and i thought Botly gave the site to Griselda thats why I was complamenting on the site ....but anyway Thanks again
Keep up the good work:)
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
Yes, Bolty's mostly doing the technical side of things these days. The D2 site is a collaboration between me, Refrigerator, and Occhi (currently out of the country). While I appreciate the compliment, it's still Bolty that's done most of the work around here. The rest of us are just slackers.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Lol ok ....well then all of you are doing a good job
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
Well, then keep the good slacking. :) Reminds me of a post I made on some forum when someone made the mistake of thinking I made useful posts. "I actually just spam under the guise of thoughtful, informative posts. It's all just a clever ruse, really."
Griselda,May 9 2004, 01:14 PM Wrote:The rest of us are just slackers.

-Griselda
And if any of you want to come Slacking of a Sunday evening (tearing yourself away from your beta testing job), you know where we are, eh? :P

The death count is high, but so is the fun factor. ;)
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake