Single player?! How do you guys manage that!?
Allright. I have 1.07 (eww) on my room computer, because it isnt hooked up to the internet. I have a lvl 24 trap assassin seeing how its only a test. If you can call it that.. Any who im having the worst time playing it because i never find runes (Damn runedrop introducion) and my gear is somewhat pathetic (i found vidalas boots yes!) anywho do you have any tips for me that i can use ? im in thw flayer jungle, act 3 and id like to be prepared for mephy diablo and hopefully baal. please help!
Trapassins aren't as good before 1.10 as they are in 1.10, so playing another character might help. Also, say what skills you use because people could help with that. If you're new to Diablo 2 than the game could just be hard. Just play awhile and try to get used to not always having particular items, and look through the sellers for good magic items that would be useful.

Mainly I'd say just play awhile and get used to how single player works. Characters can be plenty powerful without the perfect items.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Single player's doable. It's ESPECIALLY doable, at lower levels like that, in 1.07, back before they cranked up the level requirements for magical affixes. I remember, when I first installed the game, I instantly started up a druid and cleared the blood moor. I found some magic boots, put them on, quit the game, and installed the 1.08 patch. When I started the game up again, I couldn't use the boots, because the level requirement was something like 14, when I was level 3.

Anyway, just provide a bit more information, and somebody around here could help you out.

Also, please, PLEASE, proofread your posts a bit. Maybe even add a bit of capitaliztion and proper punctuation in. It'd make it much easier to decipher.
A long time ago, I posted my Tales of the Single player. My advice is to remember that you can't count on skill adders to appear, you can't expect to have any given uniques or sets, and that runewords don't work for 1.07 single player.