Fanatic life
The title basically says it, I was wondering about how much life is good with zeal/fanaticism paladins at different levels, say 30, 60, 90. At 30 I'd be at arreat plateau/frigid highlands in normal, 60 probably act 4 nightmare, 90 somewhere in hell, if it gets that far. Low end/ high end life would be useful, I can figure out the vitality and items.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Hi Minionman,

I've got a lvl 89 pala with fana/zeal and holy shield.
He has about 1050 life. This might sound a bit low, and he has only 14% dam reduction.
Thing is, with 17k+ defense, he doesn't get hit much, about 10~20% or so, depending on foes. And with holy shield and HoZ he blocks at 75%.
This is maybe not optimal, but is sufficiant for 'players 3' all over act 5 hell, and in gloam/blood lord free areas, even more.
You probably want some more, though.
Hope this helps.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
It depends on whether or not you are in HC. In 1.09, it used to be 10 times your level for HC as the generally accepted amount. Now, I'd say 15-20 times in HC. In SC, no idea. Much lower, though. :P