Act2 Hell Staff Problem
I've never had this problem before but I have a clvl72 Barb in Act2 Hell and i got the staff + amu, tried to cube them and it just didnt do anything. Started a new game and the same happened again so I dropped the staff and the amu and went into an act2 game running, partied through the maggot lair, got the staff and the quest changed to "Use the cube to restore the staff" but I didnt have the amu...? Then a staff and amu appeared on the floor so i tired to pick them up.. "I can't" then the game lagged out (dont know if that's related but seemed a bit strange)

Anyway, I'm playing on Closed Bnet none-ladder SC.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but im not sure if it's a known bug or just something strange... any ideas?
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
uhm, even stranger.... I just went into another act2 game and happened to glance at my amu and noticed it was the act2 amu????? took it off and popped it in the cube, boom, make the staff.

Where the hell did my other amu go??? lol
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Hi

Did you try to do the quest for the amulet again? I think that if you get the amulet again but without having the other staff and amulet on you it will work.
I had the horadric staff made but for some reason i couldn't open the wall at the tomb. I left it down at the city exited the game and completed the quests again. It worked.

Iceman

Oops posted and saw that you had found the answer. Sorry
AKA Coldheart at the Basin.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->