Something funny on eBay...
Clicky.

Read the descriptions a bit down the page. Funny how things turn out.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
That bid became hugely popular after it was posted on FARK some days ago. Well, the guy got twice the amount he was asking for in the end!
The gods made heavy metal and they saw that is was good
They said to play it louder than Hell
We promised that we would
When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die

- Manowar
... he also got his couple of minutes of fame. Kind of like that Mahir guy. Anyone remember him?
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
I was told about that one over the weekend, but had managed to forget until I saw your post.

That back story was wonderful, and the replies to the various emails received were the best part.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

God, that's funny! :lol: If I could sell my ex's balls on EBay, I would be all over it. Also his intelligence, common sense, and sense of humor (by the time we broke up, he hadn't used any of them for at least six months, so I assume he doesn't need them anymore).
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Yogi_Baar,May 3 2004, 05:01 AM Wrote:Kind of like that Mahir guy. Anyone remember him?
I KISS YOU! ;)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Yeah, very funny. Gotta feel for the guy.

Who wants 54UC3?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386