Battle.net
I was wondering why i couldnt get on Battle.net to play with other people!!!!! it is making me very mad and i need some help

Whenever i try to log on to Battle.net it says i have to internet connection? which i do (DSL) and i have the 1.10 patch .....i could get online before i dont know why i cant get on now?
I was just wondering if it was something my computer did ,maybe a virus, or something that diablo 2 LOD did ...if anyone who has this same problem or knows how to fix with problem please help

Thanks
USWEST ----Rojo-Caliente >>ladder<<
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
There could be a number of reasons why you can't get on BattleNet.

A common reason to lose the ability to get on happens if you install a firewall, either software or hardware. Battlenet requires port 6667 to be open, and the default for a firewall will be to have that blocked.

-rcv-
I really was ancticipating quite a different subject when I saw the title of this thread. ^_^
bigeyedbug,May 2 2004, 03:32 AM Wrote:I really was ancticipating quite a different subject when I saw the title of this thread.&nbsp; ^_^
Ditto.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
I will be more carfull with my wording on the title next time lol

Do you know how i could check if i installed a fire wall and how i maybe could reopen the port ?
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
A Firewall will be either software or hardware based. If it's hardware, then I don't have a clue, I've never worked with one of those and don't want to speculate. If it's software based, as most are, then it's either run by an external program (ie Norton Internet Security/Firewall) and you can change the settings by using the supplied software, otherwise it's probably a Windows Firewall (which I doubt since I have that active and still get on) and you can change the settings for it in the control panel -> network settings.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I fixed the problem Thank you for everyones help:)
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress