Inmunity and Conviction
How they work ?

I don´t understand. A monster is inmune if he has 100% or more resistance yes.
But.......

Zombie Hell 120% Cold Resist

Conviction slvl 28 ---- -150% Resists ----- remove Inmunity
.Conviction slvl 16 ----- -105% Resists ----- remove Inmunity

Conviction slvl 15 ------ -100% Resists ----- no remove inmunity

why conviction slvl 15 don´t remove inmunity ??
teorically

120% - 100% = 20 % So remove yes

Or is just more complicated ?

Then i make some modding with zombie hell resist

Zombie 100 % Resist Cold

Conv slvl 1 -----> Remove Inmunity

Zombie 105% Resist Cold

Conv slvl 1 -----> Remove Inmunity

Zombie 110% Resist Cold

Conv slvl 1 ------> No remove inmunity (WTF !!!!!?!?!??)

then....

Zombie 108% Resist Cold

Conv slvl 1 ------> No remove inmunity

Zombie 106% Resist Cold

Conv slvl 1 ------> No Remove inmunity

So wtf is happening in 100-105% range, the conv kill inmunes but since 106% the effect seems no work.

Im stuck ;)
I read a post from Adeyke (I think) that stated that conviction was at 1/5 effectiveness against immunes. That seems to be validated by your experiments, since -100 -> -20 , which only just fails to remove immunity against 120% resistant monsters.
Samka is correct. This also applies to lower resist, amplify damage and decrepify -- they all work at only 1/5 effectiveness versus "x immune" monsters. So amplify damage will not work against monsters with 120% of higher physical resistance, and conviction with -150% resistance will not work against any monster with 130% of higher particular resistance.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
In addition, Cold Mastery and -enemy resists (from stuff like Rainbow Facets) has no affect on immune monsters.
thx !

im on the way again ! :D